A gift to the PAC is an investment in your industry! As association dues cannot go to the PAC, we rely on personal participation from home care professionals like you. The fundraising year lasts from January-December, so please renew your PAC contribution at the beginning of each year. Chip in today!
Online - monthly
Join the monthly givers club! Giving monthly sustains the PAC and allows us to plan ahead.
Give us a call to make a gift over the phone. We love hearing from you!
512-338-9293 x 5
Set up payroll deduction at your company! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation by a
PAC representative or download the materials below.
Materials: Procedures | Sign up form | Presentation
*Federal PAC note: Only the corporate representative or upper level management (those who can make strategic decisions on behalf of an agency) are eligible to give to the federal PAC.
If you are in health care, you are in politics! Most PAC members give because they want to strengthen home care & hospice's political voice. Read other reasons below!
1) Campaign involvement offers exclusive chance to engage and educate lawmakers, develop relationships, and elevate home care & hospice as an election issue.
2) Health care is changing rapidly and we must ensure that home care is represented in changing models.
3) Home care competes with other interests for the attention of lawmakers.
4) The PAC can engage and support more home care-friendly candidates by chipping in together than any one of us can alone.
5) A unified message for our industry has power in numbers from grassroots donors like you.