With over 16,000 alumni since the inception of the company and between an 89% and 91% pass rate for those sitting to take National Certification Exams.
- WCEI's Skin and Wound Care Management course provides 22.75 continuing education credits for RNs, LPN/LVNs, PTs, PTAs, OTs, NPs, PAs, and MD/Dos.
- WCEI is the only organization who provides disease state preparatory courses in wound care and ostomy at more than 100 courses annually across the country, as well as a flexible on-line learning management systems
- The National Wound Care Certified (WCC®) exam is administered onsite with an exam proctor or at a testing center.
- Our course meets current standards of care and teaches clinicians to be legally defensible at bedside.
- WCC is the largest network of Wound Care Certified clinicians nationwide.