TAHC&H offers agency members the opportunity
to build on
their knowledge and to shape the future of the industry!
As an association, TAHC&H has championed the collective interests of Texas home care agencies, organizations, service and supply companies, and individual professionals since its founding in 1969. By organizing the energies of its Board of Directors, committees, members, and staff, TAHC&H channels its efforts into these major areas of activity - advocacy and representation, communications, education, and public information.
TAHC&H keeps members up-to-date on all the latest developments in the home care and hospice industries. TAHC&H members receive an array of services that can help with every aspect of your business. Listed below is a small sampling:
- Discounts on business services such as:RCTCLearn.Net offering free online training for aides, CNA's, nurses and more
- Our weekly newsletter the Perspective – keeping you updated with the most current industry news.
- Access to expert staff that can assist you with questions regarding policy, regulations, and day-to-day operations -- members can just dial the toll free number to talk with a TAHC&H specialist in clinical practice, regulation, legislation, and public policy affecting your business and the home care and hospice industries.
- Timely and accurate information and analysis on regulatory legislative issues.
- Involvement in policy making through participation in committees, special interest groups, task forces, and the Board of Directors.
- Prospective clients directed to TAHC&H Member Agencies, through a searchable directory on our consumer website at myhomecarechoices.org and .myhospicechoices.org.
- Discounts for you and your employees on top rated educational conferences, video stream seminars, and publications.
- Networking opportunities to meet and share industry experiences.